I know I know... I am the crappiest blogger right now...
its been like what... weeks... WEEKS!!
so yeah what have I been up to...
last an hour or so I have been a facebook bully.. meaning that I just harassed people with my posts on their pages..
I blame Gunta as she has a very bad influence on me... Honestly 2 of us together and we are like effing teenagers... I mean drunk teenagers..
So what do we do... we keep posting other peoples pages things what mean pretty much nothing ... like what u doing... how are you... how's the weather´...
For your questions.. neither of us had any drink. We are sober as babies.
If others aren't laughing.. at least we are.
We don't need to be near you... we still gonna take a piss on you if we want it bad enough. ( that's very irish way to say it - honestly)
It was my sisters birthday on Saturday.. once again I wasn't there.. I am the shittiest sister in the world.. and like its not enough... I have a card for her over 2 weeks... and yes I still have it.
Sorry sis... It will get there.. maybe with me in May..
So what else... oh well week before we went with Annika Glendalough for a hike.. Its in Wicklow mountains and we did the white trail... its the 2nd longest.
Last weekend now we decided that we gonna do the red one - which is the longest.. we decided to mix it up and do bit extra on some other trails.. We ended up walking 17km within 4 hours and that includes lunch break.. and taking some photos..
Its a great area but I do have to say that red one seemed easier..
We now are searching for little harder ones as we do want to challenge ourselves..
It has to have good views.. I aint walking 20km in forest..
Gunta has been hangover both Saturdays so she has been able to escape.. will see how long that's going to last..
Who wants to read more about the area.. http://www.glendalough.ie/
Plus some photos up on facebook..
After our 17km hike we checked out Naas.. Annika and Enel used to live there and I have been in Court before.. its like for good old times. Annika was our sober driver and on the way there we made Gunta suffer by listening some songs she do not particularly enjoy..
We also stopped by and i said hi to someone i used to go out with... yes we are still friends and i love messing with him (making jokes on him). Its always nice to see people, who make you laugh.. even if comes from my own mean jokes.
Yes I am very very evil... but I do love you my dear friends and family.
To be honest I would never say mean things as a joke if they were true.. i like mean jokes but i am not mean at heart.. that's what i keep telling to myself for a long time.
I also say that in every joke there is at least 50% truth....
About living with Gunta... just few days ago we realized when doing laundry that we have taken our friendship to another lever... we have same dirty laundry bag and there isn't just jeans and shirts.. Was kind of strange let me say... Oh well i strip for neighbors cause of open window blinds almost every day so touching friends dirty clothes aren't gonna kill me... (i do wash my hands).
Yeah i had so called pants off "dance party" while living with Liz - yes coming home and taking my jeans or other clothes i have been wearing all day is pretty much first thing i do.. Odd habit some say... I say - leave your work behind and get comfy.
With Natasha we had bed by 9 lifestyle..
With Gunta... that's still early to say... apart from mixed dirty laundry and me being the cook. oh and of course the facebook bullies..
I made pancakes for Annika the other night... apparently the best pancakes ever... suppose they came out allright :)
I hope that next blog will come sooner that 2 weeks but you never know..
its been like what... weeks... WEEKS!!
so yeah what have I been up to...
last an hour or so I have been a facebook bully.. meaning that I just harassed people with my posts on their pages..
I blame Gunta as she has a very bad influence on me... Honestly 2 of us together and we are like effing teenagers... I mean drunk teenagers..
So what do we do... we keep posting other peoples pages things what mean pretty much nothing ... like what u doing... how are you... how's the weather´...
For your questions.. neither of us had any drink. We are sober as babies.
If others aren't laughing.. at least we are.
We don't need to be near you... we still gonna take a piss on you if we want it bad enough. ( that's very irish way to say it - honestly)
It was my sisters birthday on Saturday.. once again I wasn't there.. I am the shittiest sister in the world.. and like its not enough... I have a card for her over 2 weeks... and yes I still have it.
Sorry sis... It will get there.. maybe with me in May..
So what else... oh well week before we went with Annika Glendalough for a hike.. Its in Wicklow mountains and we did the white trail... its the 2nd longest.
Last weekend now we decided that we gonna do the red one - which is the longest.. we decided to mix it up and do bit extra on some other trails.. We ended up walking 17km within 4 hours and that includes lunch break.. and taking some photos..
Its a great area but I do have to say that red one seemed easier..
We now are searching for little harder ones as we do want to challenge ourselves..
It has to have good views.. I aint walking 20km in forest..
Gunta has been hangover both Saturdays so she has been able to escape.. will see how long that's going to last..
Who wants to read more about the area.. http://www.glendalough.ie/
Plus some photos up on facebook..
After our 17km hike we checked out Naas.. Annika and Enel used to live there and I have been in Court before.. its like for good old times. Annika was our sober driver and on the way there we made Gunta suffer by listening some songs she do not particularly enjoy..
We also stopped by and i said hi to someone i used to go out with... yes we are still friends and i love messing with him (making jokes on him). Its always nice to see people, who make you laugh.. even if comes from my own mean jokes.
Yes I am very very evil... but I do love you my dear friends and family.
To be honest I would never say mean things as a joke if they were true.. i like mean jokes but i am not mean at heart.. that's what i keep telling to myself for a long time.
I also say that in every joke there is at least 50% truth....
About living with Gunta... just few days ago we realized when doing laundry that we have taken our friendship to another lever... we have same dirty laundry bag and there isn't just jeans and shirts.. Was kind of strange let me say... Oh well i strip for neighbors cause of open window blinds almost every day so touching friends dirty clothes aren't gonna kill me... (i do wash my hands).
Yeah i had so called pants off "dance party" while living with Liz - yes coming home and taking my jeans or other clothes i have been wearing all day is pretty much first thing i do.. Odd habit some say... I say - leave your work behind and get comfy.
With Natasha we had bed by 9 lifestyle..
With Gunta... that's still early to say... apart from mixed dirty laundry and me being the cook. oh and of course the facebook bullies..
I made pancakes for Annika the other night... apparently the best pancakes ever... suppose they came out allright :)
I hope that next blog will come sooner that 2 weeks but you never know..
No comments:
Post a Comment